At ICarryIt we work for one single goal: We revolutionize transportation by making it easy, cheap and green. We are a Finnish based startup company. Agile, innovative, insightful and optimistic. We have been in the market for a short time and already now got some of the best clients we could ever dream of. How is it possible? Simply because our solution, crowd sourcing and platform services, is the answer to the challenges that transportation is facing today.
We have a great plan, innovative service and best clients. Now we are hiring a project manager to make our goal come true. Are you interested?
Great, because as our new project manager you are the key person to do the trick. Your first mission is to launch the ICarryIt mobile and web apps in the Finnish market. You will also be responsible for managing an international project team to develop the apps.
We’d love you to have:
- a solid background in project management
- experience in software development and quality assurance
- willingness to work in an international team
- understanding of crowd sourcing and platform services
Most importantly however, we believe in excellent communication skills, passion to solve challenges and work for the common goal.
With us you’ll have:
- a position where you can make a real impact
- a possibility to work in one of the most promising start up companies in the crowd delivery scene
- a competitive salary
- a passionate and experienced team of 16 specialist from different domains and countries working on your side. Currently we have 8 people in Finland and another 8 in England and India
- flexible working hours and locations. Full time, part time, cottage, home, office, under the palm tree. However, you like it the best.
Want to find out more? Call Jukka Tarkiainen, +358 40 7796799 or drop a mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send your CV to Jukka. Be quick, the position will be filled once we find the right person.